Looking for a great opportunity with a growing, locally owned company? Cynerge Consulting is seeking a Container Engineer! We are looking for someone that embraces our dynamic nature and wants to take their career to the next level. We strive to provide an opportunity for you to do your best work in an environment where collaboration, teamwork, growth, and creativity are rewarded.
For more than 15 years, Cynerge Consulting has helped clients in the private and federal sectors by designing and developing digital products and business solutions to improve their operations and services. From application development services to IT asset management, cloud computing, and DevOps-oriented transformation, we help improve the speed and quality of delivering enterprise software so organizations can better respond and compete in a rapidly digitizing economy.
Our team works hard and is passionate about what we do. We have a kick-ass crew and a historic office, complete with our own coffee shop and wine cellar. Cynerge is currently seeking an Container Engineer to help make our team more effective. Our ideal candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
- Provide website development consulting services for client-facing projects.
- Create web design templates communicated from client and design lead specifications.
- Create low and high-fidelity wireframes and website site maps.
- Turn web design mockups into accessible and functional yet responsive designs for web and mobile interfaces that satisfies client and internal objectives.
- Assisting product design lead on multiple design revisions, improvements, as well as contribution to design system.
- Participate in multiple stages of a design project including research, inspiration gathering, brainstorming, strategy definition, content strategy, concept development, project planning and estimations.
- Partner with our UI/UX lead, developers, and marketing lead to help define product requirements and strategic approach.
- Create design templates for marketing material such as flyers, post cards, and banner ads.
- Must be able to work or consult on a wide range of design projects, including but not limited to: web design, graphic design for both digital and print, as well as fundamental UI UX objectives.
- Manage all application development and test artifacts in a Git repository.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant design or work experience performing the above responsibilities.
- Ability to create designs across a variety of styles.
- Experience with a CMS (content management system) such as WordPress, Drupal, Webflow, WIX, or similar.
- An ‘understanding’ of coding fundamentals including HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge or familiarity with page builders such as Divi, Elementor, or WP-Bakery.
- Experience with UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma or InVision Studio.
- Must be able to use design software/tools including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience in graphic design, concept ideation, and brand design in a variety of media (including print and digital).
- Great attention to visual details in regards of consistency across color, contrast, size, spacing etc.
- Understanding the process behind website creation, digital marketing, and print production for communicating a creative vision.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills—you can effectively communicate and passionately defend decisions both internally and to clients when working with design leads.
- Experience working collaboratively with project teams relating to design, user experience, or product management.
- A digital portfolio that showcases your skills or relevant projects towards Graphic Design and Web Design.
- Self-starter with an ability to take a task, analyze what needs to be done, and deliver results in a timely manner (we don’t do “analysis paralysis”)
- Detail oriented, team player with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills in a customer-facing work environment
- Required – US Citizen or “green card” holder
- Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Preferred – HUBZone residency (as approved by the SBA https://maps.certify.sba.gov/)