Looking for a great opportunity with a growing, locally owned company? Cynerge Consulting is seeking a Container Engineer! We are looking for someone that embraces our dynamic nature and wants to take their career to the next level. We strive to provide an opportunity for you to do your best work in an environment where collaboration, teamwork, growth, and creativity are rewarded.
For more than 15 years, Cynerge Consulting has helped clients in the private and federal sectors by designing and developing digital products and business solutions to improve their operations and services. From application development services to IT asset management, cloud computing, and DevOps-oriented transformation, we help improve the speed and quality of delivering enterprise software so organizations can better respond and compete in a rapidly digitizing economy.
Our team works hard and is passionate about what we do. We have a kick-ass crew and a historic office, complete with our own coffee shop and wine cellar. Cynerge is currently seeking an Container Engineer to help make our team more effective. Our ideal candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
- Work closely with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand complex business processes and define business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into concise, feasible, and verifiable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Interact with the development and testing teams to communicate and validate requirements.
- Maintain and prioritize user story backlog.
- Support the solutioning process by developing competencies in various technology platforms.
- Produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagraming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities on web and hosted technologies.
- Develop functional documentation such as use cases, functional specifications, reports, and screen prototypes.
- Conduct system demonstrations for stakeholder feedback and validation.
- Conduct training and develop end-user documentation as required.
- Contribute to an Agile environment and apply best practices through cross-functional collaboration.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis with CRM end-to-end implementations or Custom Application Development is required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance per Federal contract requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Agile/Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with an ability to take a task, analyze what needs to be done, and deliver results in a timely manner (we don’t do “analysis paralysis”)
- Detail oriented, team player with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills in a customer-facing work environment
- Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Preferred – HUBZone residency (certified at https://maps.certify.sba.gov/)
- Required – US Citizen or “green card” holder