Looking for a great opportunity with a growing, locally owned company? Cynerge Consulting is seeking a Container Engineer! We are looking for someone that embraces our dynamic nature and wants to take their career to the next level. We strive to provide an opportunity for you to do your best work in an environment where collaboration, teamwork, growth, and creativity are rewarded.
For more than 15 years, Cynerge Consulting has helped clients in the private and federal sectors by designing and developing digital products and business solutions to improve their operations and services. From application development services to IT asset management, cloud computing, and DevOps-oriented transformation, we help improve the speed and quality of delivering enterprise software so organizations can better respond and compete in a rapidly digitizing economy.
Our team works hard and is passionate about what we do. We have a kick-ass crew and a historic office, complete with our own coffee shop and wine cellar. Cynerge is currently seeking an Container Engineer to help make our team more effective. Our ideal candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
- Streamlining our HR process
- Identifying the staffing requirements for a new or open position
- Developing and documenting processes and best practices for the Human Resources Department
- Obtaining requisite approvals from the department and corporate heads to open a job posting
- Crafting an accurate and detailed job description to attract the best candidate(s)
- Help our leadership team implement proposed salary structures
- Overseeing the onboarding process/first week of training & Offboarding
- Setting expectations for the interview process
- Serving as the point person during the interview process
- Marketing new job opportunities & seeking employee referrals from peers
- Writing and extending offers to candidates with department approval
- Support the recruiting process, including scheduling interviews and communicating with interviewees before and after
- Facilitate employee onboarding, including the coordination of events and calls that help to welcome new employees and bring them into our operational processes and culture
- Support Human Resources and Accounting teams, as needed
- Managing HubZone Certification & renewals
- Managing Team Events
- Finding Volunteer Opportunities to share with the team
- Managing/Coordinating our company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Managing Employee Change of Address & Employee Information
- 3-5 years’ of experience in a hiring manager role or human resource related position
- 1-2 years’ experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with an ability to take tasks, analyze what needs to be done, and deliver results in a timely manner (we don’t do “analysis paralysis”)
- Team-first attitude with a focus on getting things done quickly and efficiently
- Adaptable; Highly organized, yet extremely flexible
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and anticipate last minute changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Capable of handling sensitive/confidential information regarding the company and employees
- Experience working collaboratively
- Have an open mind to learning new systems, skill sets and practices
- Required – US Citizen or “green card” holder
- Preferred – HUBZone residency (as approved by the SBA https://maps.certify.sba.gov/)
Other Jobs at Cynerge
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on market rates and relevant professional or industry experience.
Enjoy a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and basic life insurance.
Cynerge offers a simple IRA with a company match of up to 3% for retirement plans. Work with an appointed account manager to shape your retirement strategies.
Forget managing balances of vacation and sick time. Enjoy unlimited paid time off if you’re respectful and meeting your commitments.
We encourage professional development as part of our review process and reimburse for certifications and other training opportunities.
Work From Anywhere
Work from our historic office with its own attached café and bar/restaurant and wine cellar, or virtually from the comfort of your own home.