Looking for a great opportunity with a growing, locally owned company? Cynerge Consulting is seeking an Accounting Assistant! We are looking for someone that embraces our dynamic nature and wants to take their career to the next level. We strive to provide an opportunity for you to do your best work in an environment where collaboration, teamwork, growth, and creativity are rewarded.
For more than 15 years, Cynerge Consulting has helped clients in the private and federal sectors by designing and developing digital products and business solutions to improve their operations and services. From application development services to IT asset management, cloud computing, and DevOps-oriented transformation, we help improve the speed and quality of delivering enterprise software so organizations can better respond and compete in a rapidly digitizing economy.
Our team works hard and is passionate about what we do. We have a kick-ass crew and a historic office, complete with our own coffee shop and wine cellar. Cynerge is currently seeking an accounting assistant to help make our accounting team more effective. We expect this position to start out part time (about 20 hours/week) with the opportunity to go full time as Cynerge continues to grow. Our ideal candidate would be a trustworthy individual that is detailed oriented and is comfortable in a face paced environment managing time sensitive tasks.
- Design and create mockups and wireframes for web pages and applications (desktop and mobile)
- Translate user and/or business requirements into website and application designs
- Design, code, test, and deploy customer-facing websites & applications
- Manage application development code and test artifacts in a Git repository
- Work closely with the marketing and product management teams to write the code that powers websites and applications in support of customer needs
- Support customer engagement and follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems (e.g. Drupal, Wix, etc…)
- Self-starter with an ability to take a task, analyze what needs to be done, and deliver results in a timely manner (we don’t do “analysis paralysis”)
- Ability to support a variety of tasks, with a high degree of multi-tasking
- Experience with the usage of Github (or Git version control systems)