Looking for a great opportunity with a growing, locally owned company? Cynerge Consulting is seeking an Executive Assistant! We are looking for someone that embraces our dynamic nature and wants to take their career to the next level. We strive to provide an opportunity for you to do your best work in an environment where collaboration, teamwork, growth, and creativity are rewarded.
For more than 15 years, Cynerge Consulting has helped clients in the private and federal sectors by designing and developing digital products and business solutions to improve their operations and services. From application development services to IT asset management, cloud computing, and DevOps-oriented transformation, we help improve the speed and quality of delivering enterprise software so organizations can better respond and compete in a rapidly digitizing economy.
Our team works hard and is passionate about what we do. We have a kick-ass crew and a historic office, complete with our own coffee shop and wine cellar. Cynerge is currently seeking an executive assistant to help make our leadership team more effective. This position is different than most EA roles – you won’t be focused on only one person, but rather on making our company more efficient. You will handle the bulk of the support activities that will enable our leadership to focus on their core responsibilities. Our ideal candidate would be someone that has a ‘get it done’ attitude and is comfortable handling a wide variety of tasks.
- Provide administrative support to the Cynerge leadership team, which includes all office management and activities, exercising discretion and independent judgment
- Proactively assess the needs of the company and leadership team to ensure we are working as efficiently as possible
- Take on and execute special projects as assigned
- Coordinate team events, meetings, and calls, including drafting agendas and chairing calls
- Support the recruiting process, including scheduling interviews
- Manage the office environment, including tracking equipment inventory, ensuring supplies are available, and purchasing material as needed
- Support the ordering of employee merchandise, supplies, and equipment
- Coordinate travel bookings for company employees, as needed
- Coordinate office building projects, maintenance, and vendor activities
- Facilitate employee onboarding, including the coordination of events and calls that help to welcome new employees and bring them into our operational processes and culture
- Support Human Resources and Accounting teams, as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role or providing support for senior executives
- 1-2 years’ experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Self-starter with an ability to take tasks, analyze what needs to be done, and deliver results in a timely manner (we don’t do “analysis paralysis”)
- Team-first attitude with a focus on getting things done quickly and efficiently
- Adaptable; highly organized, yet extremely flexible
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and anticipate last-minute changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; exceptional communication and presentation skills for facing client needs and expectations
- Capable of handling sensitive/confidential information regarding the company and employees
- Experience coordinating travel
- Experience working collaboratively with project teams
- Have an open mind to learning new systems, skill sets, and practices.
- Required – U.S. citizen or “green card” holder
- Preferred – HUBZone residency (as approved by the SBA https://maps.certify.sba.gov/)